Registration & Check in Procedures
- We request all our guests to carry a photo-identity to be presented at the time of check-in. All occupants of the room are required to finish their id proofs. Foreign nationals are required to present their passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any of the following ID’s: Passport; Driving license; Voter ID Card or Aadhar Card.
Pan Card will be not be accepted as a valid ID proof.
The government of India has introduced a ‘No-smoking’ legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibiting in all parts of the hotel except in designed areas.
We should require a guarantee to confirm your reservation. You may choose one of the modes of guarantee mentioned below:
- Send us a Bank Demand Draft or NEFT/RTGS favouring of “The Abduz”.
- You can also deposit the cheque or demand draft or cash in any of the J&K Bank branch with ‘Anywhere banking option’. Our bank details are as below
BANK NAME: HDFC Bank
IFSC CODE: HDFC0002369
BANK ACCOUNT NO: 50200043639140
- We confirm the booking only realization of Cheque or demand drafts.
- Make cash deposits at any of our hotel accounts office pan India.
Reservation &Cancellation Policy
- In case of any cancellation or amendments, please notify the Hotel atleast 15 days prior from the date of arrival. A non-arrival of the guest will be treated as No-show and retention charge equivalent to one night room tariff with applicable taxes will be levied for such No-show.
- No refund shall be entertained up 15 days prior of arrival date cancellation.
- Applicable government taxes shall be levied from time to time.
- Room tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms shall be retained for guest till 1800 hours unless specified otherwise. Beyond which the room shall be released and a No-show clause shall be applicable.
- All guests including will have to produce the Valid Photo Identify Proof at the time of check-n as per the statutory requirement.
- In case of failure to abide by any clauses or non-payment, the liability of the said bill would lie with your office.
- Please note that as per Income Tax guidelines, any transaction of more than INR 25,000 in cash and INR 100,000 through Credit Card needs to be supported with valid PAN Card number.
- For further information of the hotel, please visit our website www.theabduz.in