- Our check –in is at 1000 hours and check out at 0800 hours. Early check-in/ late check-out is subject to availability and charges will be levied accordingly. An early departure fee of one night charge and taxes is applicable if the departure date is preponed from the original departure date during the stay. Room rates are subject the Goods & services Tax (GST) as applicable.
- At the time of check-out if any hotel property placed/ installed in the room is found missing or damaged it will be brought to your notice and charged to your account. Management is not responsible for variables left in hotel premises. In room safe lockers are available in guest rooms.
- Management expects guest to behave responsibly towards yourself/Hotel property/ Hotel Staff. If found violating the same, Management has full rights to take necessary action/ ask guest to vacant his / her room.
- Hazardous goods, storing of cinema films raw/ exposed, arms & ammunition any other articles of combustible or hazardous nature in guest room area strictly prohibited. The management reserves to itself the absolute right of any admission to any person in the hotel premises and to request any guest to vacant his/her room at any moment without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. Management will remove the luggage of the visitor from the room occupied by him / her and lock the room if required.
- Visitors are not permitted in the guest room / floor from 2000hrs till 0700hrs. All the visitors on arrival at the property must register with the front desk along with valid ID Proof.
- I agree to pay all charges incurred by me during my stay in the hotel and to settle my account to INR 20,000/- unless prior arrangement has been made. Cheques are not accepted to settle guest account. Amount exceeding INR 49,999-/ paid by cash needs to be supported by valid PAN Card.
- I agree that my liability for the charges is not waived and agree to be held personally liable in the event that the indicated person, company or association fails to pay for any part of or the full amount of such charge.
- Guest is requested to observe the Government of India rules and regulations enforced from time to time with respect to registration, alcoholic beverages and fire arms. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of city’s Civil Court.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel. Cooking and open flames are not permitted in guest room.
10. The meal plan, CP, MAP &AP served in the room shall be chargeable Packages are applicable only in The Dontang restaurant.